Thursday, June 30, 2016

A Harsh question

Have you been following the news?
Shanika S Minor made the 10 most wanted list. She shot and killed a pregnant woman. Now she is charged with two counts of murder, the mother and the unborn baby. I have to ask...if the unborn baby is considered a person that has been Murdered why and how do abortions remain a "medical" procedure and the unborn are not considered a life?

Scott Peterson  was charged and convicted of murdering his wife and unborn son.

Ralph and I have noticed this bizarre twist and it makes us both disturbed and angry.

I had to ask and see what people think and to get people to think about the horrible double standards we have in modern society and the complete lack of value we place on life.


7 comments:

  1. I have pondered that question myself. I don't quite understand how an unborn child can be considered a life when the mother is killed and a non-living thing when it comes to abortion. In either case, the child is just as dead. But then there are so many things these days that make absolutely no sense whatsoever. I wonder if there is any chance at all that we can get back to a country in which common sense is the norm and not the exception.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that modern society just wants it both ways and the legal system plays to that. I just have such fear for the future and such sadness for all the life we have taken in the name of a woman's right to choose.

      Delete
  2. It seems the only difference between "a person" and "a lump of tissue" is whether the killer has M.D. after his or her name. It's all about convenience, and a complete disregard for life in general.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am baffled by the disregard for life...how can such a gift be squandered or worse yet not even recognized.

      Delete
  3. If a woman wants to kill her baby, it is OK because it is her body. If someone else kills the baby, it is not OK cause she didn't initiate the killing. Yeah, crazy and demonic. Satan walks the earth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Historically, this kind of degenerate behavior and the decay of moral values always precedes a societal collapse. I'm not surprised to see these things now but I'm not happy about it either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me think of Proverbs 6, the six things that God hates and in verse 17, "hands that shed innocent blood". What could be any more innocent than an unborn baby? I too worry about what our country is coming to.

    ReplyDelete